I am a professional educator with certifications in Social Studies, and experience in Special Education/Integrated Services environments.
I am an adventure-haver. I decide that I want to do something, and I go all in. After teaching in the public sector and literally placing my computer in the garbage bin because of my frustration, I'm starting a research-based enterprise for superior education technology. Don't worry, I took the computer back out.
My basic guiding philosophy:
- Education is for everyone, regardless of demographic classifications.
- Education is any society's most valuable asset.
- Technology should be our ally, not our on-again-off-again assistant.
- Good tools and ideas are based on research and evidence.
- Anything is possible if we set our minds to it.
I am looking for visionary educators and technology experts to join me in my quest. I have some incredible long-term plans for Far North, and I'm going to need a world class team to accomplish them.